BEST OFFERS

Sunday 29 December 2013

Youngistan Farooq Sheikh is his last film.

Youngistan Farooq Sheikh is his last film.


Producers - NP Singh from MSM Motion Pictures & Vashu Bhagnani, Pooja Entertainment stated-We all are devastated by the news of Farooq ji's demise as we had formed a great bond with him while shooting Youngistan.Apart from being a great actor, he was also a great human being and we shall all miss him dearly.God bless his soul. "

Jackky Bhagnani said, "Farooq sir was my constatnt inspiration, guide and teacher.Every time after a shot, his critical feedback helped me better my skils as an actor.I cherish his one particular message after a cruical scene, where he praised me for me growing as an actor from the time film shoot started.

Svayam's 'Accessible Family Toilet Project' Reveals that 76% of People in Rural India, with Reduced Mobility, Struggle to Access Basic Sanitation Facilities

In four years, 1.44 crore individuals have been made aware of the significance of accessible sanitation across 14 st...