· The superbike will come in a fully-faired sporty design, with a top speed of 200 kmph, and offer digital-first mobility features like LED advanced infotainment display, GPS navigation, and real-time vehicle diagnostic, among others
· Trouve will officially launch its first bike and start pre-booking in beginning of second-half of 2022
· Trouve Motor will be the first blockchain integrated EV Company with its own metaverse ecosystem and will come with a unique rewarding system for its users.
· Trouve will be a global brand and once launched will be one of the safest two-wheelers in the world.
· The brand will also roll out more new models like Naked Street Bike, Enduro and Scrambler in the coming months
New Delhi: 24th March 2022: Trouve Motor, an IIT-Delhi incubated startup, teased the launch of its latest electric hyper-sports superbike. The suave looking superbike is claimed to run at a top speed of 200 kmph with an acceleration capability of 0-100 kmph in just 3 seconds.
Trouve Motor, which is one of the first full-fledged premium electric bike manufacturers globally has mentioned that the superbike will be an all-electric powertrain that combines a liquid-cooled AC induction motor generating 40 kW power. Powered by an AI-enabled system, the superbike will include new-age features like a laser lighting package, LED advanced infotainment display, 360 Camera, TFT touch screen display, connected features, GPS navigation, real-time vehicle diagnostic, Brembo brakes with dual-channel ABS, adjustable suspension, and many more patented technologies first to be seen in two-wheeler segment across the globe. More features will be revealed soon.
Trouve will officially launch its first bike and start pre booking in the beginning of the second half of 2022. One can now submit interest in buying Trouve's range of products on the company's website www.trouvemotor.com.
Arun Sunny, Founder of Trouve Motor, said, “We are excited to reveal the launch of our latest superbike. We are confident that our products will cater to our moto the future of electric vehicles and it will transform the way consumers ride bikes and revolutionize the electric two-wheeler segment forever. It comes equipped with exceptional new-age mobility features that will not only make bike riding more comfortable but also tech-savvy and digital-first like never before.”
Just a fortnight back Trouve Motor joined FasterCapital’s Raise Capital program to raise about $3M for its seed funding round. Through this program, FasterCapital, one of the top venture capital firms based in Dubai, will connect Trouve Motor with its vast network of angel investors through warm introductions and mutual connections to achieve the highest response rates possible.
Trouve Motor aspires to accelerate the world’s shift towards electric mobility with its portfolio of unique products. Trouve Motors has five more models in the pipeline, including classic, cafe racer, Naked Street Bike, Enduro and Scrambler. These upcoming bikes are being designed and developed from scratch at Trouve’s R&D centre in IIT Delhi and its facility at Bangalore.