BEST OFFERS

Saturday 16 May 2015

“Humnava" is a heart wrenching song

pix 1.JPG






“Humnava is a heart wrenching song that will musically haunt you for a very long time. With Papons voice and Mithoons composition the song emotionally grabs you into it. When I first heard the song I was mesmerized and I am sure it will make you feel the same way as I do.”
Says Vidya Balan, actor Hamari Adhuri Kahani
~Sung by the multi talented Papon and composed by Mithoon the song will be available for streaming and download across all digital platforms today ~
Mumbai, May 15, 2015: After breaking all records across different platforms with the title track of Harami Adhuri Kahani Sony Music today released the second single,”Humnava”, of what is now already called a musical hit film from the Bhatt stable. The song has been sung by the multi talented Papon and composed by none other than Mithoon.
“Humnava is a heart wrenching song that will musically haunt you for a very long time. With Papons voice and Mithoons composition the song emotionally grabs you into it. When I first heard the song I was mesmerized and I am sure it will make you feel the same way as I do.” Says Vidya Balan, actor Hamari Adhuri Kahani
Adds on, Mohit Suri,“I remember talking to Mithoon from Cape Town and Abu Dhabi, simply just telling him what I was shooting and what it felt like in every scene. I only conveyed my thoughts to him and as I came back Mithoon made me hear this song. I instantly connected with it as if he has put everything I had shot into a brilliant perspective! He called it Humnava!”
The title track of “Humari Aduri Kahani”, composed by Jeet Gannguli and sung by Arijit Singh has clocked more than a million streams since its release and is dominating all music charts. The film’s music has definitely got the entire music industry buzzing as with the release of every single from the album success seems to be the only story.
The film is based on the love story of Bhatt's parents, Nanabhai Bhatt, Shirin Mohammad Ali and his stepmother. The music is released by Sony Music and will be available across all physical and digital formats. Produced by Vishesh Films and presented by Fox Star Studios, the film releases on June 12th 2015.

Svayam's 'Accessible Family Toilet Project' Reveals that 76% of People in Rural India, with Reduced Mobility, Struggle to Access Basic Sanitation Facilities

In four years, 1.44 crore individuals have been made aware of the significance of accessible sanitation across 14 st...