BEST OFFERS

Saturday 28 June 2014

I Want My Wife To Be Home : Jay Bhanushali

Displaying IMGS3393.JPG
I Want My Wife To Be Home : Jay Bhanushali
 
After winning Nach Baliye with her husband, Mahhi Vij did one episode of Encounter and disappeared from Television.

From recent interviews of Hate Story 2 we learnt that Jay prefers it that way. “During the recent promotions of Hate Story 2 Jay was heard saying he prefers Mahhi to stay at home and look after the family and home” says an insider source

When asked Mahhi, she says,”I’m glad Jay said that as he knows I have been working for a long time and I deserve to enjoy all comfort. As long as I am comfortable, Jay doesn’t have any issue with me working. ”

Svayam's 'Accessible Family Toilet Project' Reveals that 76% of People in Rural India, with Reduced Mobility, Struggle to Access Basic Sanitation Facilities

In four years, 1.44 crore individuals have been made aware of the significance of accessible sanitation across 14 st...