BEST OFFERS

Thursday 5 September 2013

“Buniyaad thought me a lot”, says Alok Nath


Buniyaad thought me a lot”, says Alok 

Nath



Buniyaad was one television serial of 1980’s in which director Ramesh Sippy had demonstrated not one or two but there generations. Alok Nath who played the character of Haveli Ram had started with a 27 year old Haveli Ram and ended with an 80 year old Haveli Ram. This got him a lot of roles of an old man. But Alok Nath has no regret and says, “Everything happens for a good reason and see I am a known actor today. Buniyaad thought me a lot and I am happy.”
This classic TV serial is aired again these days on Doordarhsan every Thursdays and Fridays at 8.30 pm

Svayam's 'Accessible Family Toilet Project' Reveals that 76% of People in Rural India, with Reduced Mobility, Struggle to Access Basic Sanitation Facilities

In four years, 1.44 crore individuals have been made aware of the significance of accessible sanitation across 14 st...