BEST OFFERS

Thursday 8 August 2013

Model/Vj/Actress Pooja Misrra scorches the ramp as the finale showstopper for Jewel Trendz at I.I.J.W.

Model/Vj/Actress Pooja Misrra scorches the ramp as the finale showstopper for Jewel Trendz at I.I.J.W.

Just when we were getting bored of the regular showstoppers at fashion weeks, came a surprise we had to write about.There we were seated at the front row of Jewel Trendz fashion show at the I.I.J.W. when as though lightening struck the audience as in glided the gorgeous showstopper.In an electric blue bebe gown tall and statuesque Model/Vj/Actress Pooja Misrra mesmerized us with her beauty,confidence and grace.Very aptly such a bombshell was chosen to walk the finale showstopper for Jewel Trendz show at the highly celebrated IIJW.Have a look at the photographs to be spell bound.





PM to visit Maharashtra on 5th October

Prime Minister's Office azadi ka amrit mahotsavg20-india-2023 PM to visit Maharashtra on 5th October PM to launch various initiatives re...