BEST OFFERS

Thursday 28 February 2013

Veena Malik is going to be kissed more than 100 times in a minute on her birthday


Veena Malik is going to be kissed more than 100  times in a minute  on her birthday

 

Bollywood hot bombshell Veena Malik is going to be showered by kisses on her birthday. She will be kissed more than 100  times in 1 Minute to break most number of Kissing Guinness book of  world Records. Where her contestants of “The City that Never Sleeps-Bollywood Hunt”  are coming there  to set a new kissing world record on the occasion of her Birthday. She had set screen on fire while giving kisses but this time Veena is ready to give a chance to her Bollywood Hunt Hero to kiss her.





Veena Malik said, “I am really excited about this I can’t wait to break Guinness world record which is going to be a huge birthday  gift for me. And my film  The City That Never Sleeps where the contestants are going to come and kiss me. I am happy that the producer Satish Reddy and director Haroon Rashid is giving me a chance to mark my name  in the world record and I am thankful to them for giving me such a great opportunity”.

Svayam's 'Accessible Family Toilet Project' Reveals that 76% of People in Rural India, with Reduced Mobility, Struggle to Access Basic Sanitation Facilities

In four years, 1.44 crore individuals have been made aware of the significance of accessible sanitation across 14 st...