BEST OFFERS

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Anne Hathaway lied about her pregnancy while shooting for Colossal!


The Oscar winning actress, Anne Hathaway who welcomed a baby boy in March last year was pregnant on the sets of Colossal. She chose to be untruthful about her pregnancy as a way of shielding her child-to-be.
Opening up about her first pregnancy and motherhood in an interview,  Hathaway confesses that she lied about her pregnancy while shooting for Colossal, despite the fact that she’s usually a "very, very bad liar. I get very flushed when I lie, so I am very bad at keeping secrets. People can always tell what's up. The only secret that I kept, and I will tell you I got really good at lying, was when I was pregnant." She adds, "I lied about everything having to do with it."

The 33- year old actress says that filming the movie while pregnant wasn’t much different than how it would be otherwise, aside from having to be a little more mindful. She also admits that being pregnant during Colossal definitely had its benefits too, “If anything, it was great because through the emotional scenes, I was just there,” she says.

Gear up for this interesting sci-fi comedy coming to a theatres near you this April 7, 2017!

Svayam's 'Accessible Family Toilet Project' Reveals that 76% of People in Rural India, with Reduced Mobility, Struggle to Access Basic Sanitation Facilities

In four years, 1.44 crore individuals have been made aware of the significance of accessible sanitation across 14 st...