BEST OFFERS

Sunday 28 June 2015

Richa dedicates film to her mom



Richa Chadhas next film wherein she is playing a special role will be based on life of teachers.
The film highlights the hardships of the teachers, not only in their day to day lives, but also in the education system and society norms.
Richas mom is a professor herself and Richa can so totally relate to the story.
Commenting on the same Richa says, “Both my parents are originally academics. My mother teaches in Delhi University, and that was another reason why i felt i could be a part of the film. My mother usually doesnt ask me anything about the roles I choose,  but this time she asked me what the film was about, even though i am doing just a tiny cameo."

Svayam's 'Accessible Family Toilet Project' Reveals that 76% of People in Rural India, with Reduced Mobility, Struggle to Access Basic Sanitation Facilities

In four years, 1.44 crore individuals have been made aware of the significance of accessible sanitation across 14 st...