BEST OFFERS

Monday 22 June 2015

Inside Out's Mindy Kaling doesn't need marriage!!

Oscar hopeful Inside Out Mindy Kaling recently revealed that she’s not interested in marriage!! The actress plays the emotion ‘Disgust’ in the breakthrough animation that has already earned the top box office spot over the weekend in USA and she has revealed some candid on her thoughts on romance and marriage!!
"When I was younger, I wanted so badly to be married and have kids in a rush," she admits. "I loved my parents' relationship. The way my father was with my mother when she was dying was so moving. It was such devotion. I don't know that that will happen for me, but I like it."
"I don't need marriage," she clarifies. "I don't need anyone to take care of all my needs and desires. I can take care of them myself now.”
Inside Out releases in India this Friday on 26th June

Svayam's 'Accessible Family Toilet Project' Reveals that 76% of People in Rural India, with Reduced Mobility, Struggle to Access Basic Sanitation Facilities

In four years, 1.44 crore individuals have been made aware of the significance of accessible sanitation across 14 st...